Career Opportunities at Calgary’s Precision Label Ltd.
The key to our success is our experienced team of professionals.
Flexographic Label Press Operator
Operation of flexographic label press. Must have a minimum of five years’ experience as a Flexographic Press Operator within the label industry. Knowledge of Webtron, Mark Andy and/or OMET presses will be considered an asset.
- Mount plates or cylinders and make necessary adjustments
- Fill ink fountains and control colour and viscosity
- Set up press and operate at slow speed to check samples
- Monitor regular press run for quality using computer control console
- Remove and clean plates and cylinders at end of press run
Reading text, document use, numeracy, writing, oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, significant use of memory, finding information, computer use, continuous learning. Work under pressure, physically demanding, manual dexterity, attention to detail, hand-eye co-ordination, ability to distinguish between colours, standing for extended periods in a noisy work environment.